We provide the leadership, resources and management to ensure law enforcement agencies have the means to partner with our educators, community leaders, and families. We succeed by providing proven and effective programs to deter youth and adults from drug use, drug related crimes, bullying and violence. We are committed to reinforcing the mutual respect, goodwill and relations between law enforcement and their communities.
To create safer, healthier communities free of drugs, bullying, and violence throughout our country and ultimately the world.
In support of our mission and vision, our goals are as follows:
- To grow our evidence-based model from the current 44 states to every state in the union.
- Provide resources to an additional 1000 schools.
- To educate 1.5 million students as to the dangers of drugs, related crimes and bullying.
- To develop and initiate a community awareness programs that bring together law enforcement with the local citizens.
- To engage in 501(c)(3) fundraising in order to provide the necessary resources to execute our mission.