0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
In the prevention community, the term that is synonymous with drugs is:CorrectIncorrect
2. Drug addiction is defined as a chronic, relapsing disorder characterized by compulsive drug seeking, continued use despite harmful consequences, and long-lasting changes in the brain.CorrectIncorrect
3. According to the 2018 National Survey on Drug Use & Health, approximately how many people aged 12 or older had a substance use disorder(SUD)?CorrectIncorrect
4. Teens are more likely to use ____________________ than cigarettes.CorrectIncorrect
5. Children and adolescents continue to develop and mature into early adulthood. (True or False)CorrectIncorrect
- An overdose occurs when___________________________.
7. What year did Acting HHS Secretary declare a Public Health Emergency to address the National Opioid Crisis?CorrectIncorrect
8. American’s are more likely to die from car crashes that opioid? (True or False)CorrectIncorrect
9. What group has seen the greater increase in drug overdose rate?CorrectIncorrect
10. Social and emotional development is a child’s ability to understand the feelings of others, control his or her own feelings and behaviors, get along with other children, and build relationships with adults. (True or False)CorrectIncorrect