0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Which of the following statements is true?
2. Psychoactive substances can enter the body through vaping. (True or False)CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following is not a factor influencing the effects of psychoactive substances?CorrectIncorrect
4. A sign of drug use can be observed, tested or screened? (True or False)CorrectIncorrect
5. Depressants increase the activity of the central nervous system and increase the heart rate and breathing rate. (True or False)CorrectIncorrect
6. ___________ in 10 employers have felt some effect of prescription drug usage.CorrectIncorrect
7. According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health , about 1 in 13 working adults has an alcohol use disorder. (True or False)CorrectIncorrect
8. The actual cost of drug abuse in America tops $1 trillion annually. (True or False)CorrectIncorrect